Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mushroom Pizza Bites

IMG_1914I'm pretty sure everybody has craved pizza at one point in their lives. Unfortunately, pizza is not very healthy if consumed in large amounts and it just has so much sodium and enriched, refined flour etc.
So, here's something that tastes like pizza bites, but tastes even better! It's amazing!!! My friend and I made these today. We were both like "oh my gosh...amazing" and just devoured these bad boys~
Recipe:
You Will Need:
- 1 Pack (6) of Portabellinis (hehe, they're mini Portabella Mushrooms)
- Pasta Sauce of your choice (or you can choose to make your own)
- Shredded Cheese of your choice (I used mozzarella)
- Basil to Sprinkle on top
IMG_1908 IMG_1909
Directions:
  1. Preheat your Oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
  2. Wash your portabellinis and then scoop out the stem. Can scoop out the gills if you wish. I left mine alone
  3. Pour in some sauce into it
  4. Add LOTS of that cheesy goodness on top
  5. Sprinkle in the Basil
  6. Place the Mushrooms into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese melts
  7. Take it out to cool for a bit and enjoy~
IMG_1913
Enjoy and tell me how it goes!~

No comments:

Post a Comment