Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Reminder

Reminder
sometimes…actually that’s an understatement. Always, I forget when I’m eating these raw vegan desserts that they are called “dessert" for a reason. No matter how healthy they are, if they’ve got things like agave nectar and coconut oil, I should be limiting how much I consume. But, they just taste so good and my body does not feel repulsed after eating these desserts that I forget. I need to remind myself that even though they’re healthy, everything in moderation ><
I definitely find it hard to apply that thought process with fruit…because I mean come on, it’s nature’s gift to us.
It's hard to reject the goodness that this Earth has. I mean like all the time I am amazed at all the great dishes and desserts that I can make without all that processed man-made stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment